Thursday, January 1, 2009

I really believe that I am being tested to see how much one can be dealt. Mike had the heart attach back on December 12th and had the stint put in and then yesterday he had another one. We are waiting to find out what they are going to do. It was a very, very mild one but as far as I am concerned a heart attach is a heart attach whether it is mild or severe. Don't get me wrong I am thankful that it was mild.

Raychel has been pushing baby formula thru her feeding tube and that is going better than the predigested stuff.

I will stay positive and know that everything happens for a reason. I believe that this new year is going to bring my family new beginnings. Mike's heart attach is going to force he and I to start eating right and exercising. As horrible as that might sound it will be good. Raychel will get stronger and stronger, I know this in my heart. She is such a strong woman and this is her year to get better.

This will be my year to spend more time sewing and getting my house in order. Since being laid off and not having to return to work until March 30 this is my opportunity to get done all the things that have been pushed to the side since Raychel getting sick. I will also be spending time on getting healthy myself, physically and mentally.

Till Later

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear about Mikes heart attack. I have put you and your family in my prayers. so glad to hear Raychel is doing better.I know what you mean about our faith being tested. sometimes we have to have more faith.. thake care and happy new year to ya

Jean said...

I am sorry to hear about your husband's heart attack. What did they decide to do?