Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I was not as productive as I wanted to be this past weekend but that's ok I love just being with my husband and kids and we were together for the whole weekend.

Not much for sewing but I did squeeze in some here and there. I did start machine quilting the very first quilt had done over 4 years ago. I was so excited to get it pieced and then was so excited to move onto the next one. All the others (except the wall hanging) have been gifts so I needed to get them quilted right away. This one is for me so I now am excited to finish. I also got another block done and decided to post pictures of the ones finished.
I know the pictures are small but the blocks right now are 12-1/2" so they will be nice size. It will be more fun to post the entire sampler quilt put together.





2 comments:

Sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

You're making much better progress on projects that I am! I love the orange blocks the best. It's quite cold where your at today. 16F! Although we're not much better at 27, but the day is still young for us.