Friday, January 9, 2009

Ok, so when my kids were very small I was a stay at home Mom until Raychel was 5 and Justin was 1. At that point I decided it was time to go to college and I did. Mike watched the kids during the day and was a full time musician at night. I did this for almost 4 years and then got a job right away and have worked since. For the first time I was laid off on December 15th and had all these grand plans of never leaving my sewing room. It has not happened and I don't understand? I have been so busy and with the holidays and just every day life things. When did I have time to do all this and work? Well this week I have gone into the office to work with our auditors, I am the accountant and it would be hard to do our audit without me. Any ways I am so excited to have this week come to an end so I can get back to trying to do just what I want, SEW!

talk to you later.


1 comment:

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Isn't that always the way! I get more done when i'm alone with Brice than on the days I have help with him. Enjoy your time at home and schedual yourself some time to sew!