Thursday, December 25, 2008

So I know it is really hard to see but the dark part of the star is my Dad's flannel shirt that he was wearing the day he passed away. I know I blogged about this a long time ago but there was a issue. The iron had fallen and burned the binding before I even got a chance to give it to my Mom. I took the binding off and finally after a long time I got it put back on and hurried to hand sew the binding on today so I could give it to her today for Christmas. She truly liked it and said that my little brother could keep it for the first year. My Mom and Dad's wedding anniversary was yesterday, Christmas Eve, and maybe this year was hard time for her. Was sad that she didn't want it. Maybe my timing was not right. I was really hoping that she would love it as much as I did. I will talk to her tomorrow about it, I need to know.

No comments: