Friday, December 12, 2008

I saw this rotary cutter at a quilt show in November. I tried it and loved it but was not wanting to pay $20 for a rotary cutter. Well back in March I had a roll over accident in my truck and had put my arms up over my head when I started to roll so protect my head. When I did this I hurt my right shoulder and over the last 9 months it has gotten worse. I tried to do some cutting last night and I am so sore this morning. I decided that the $20 would have been worth it. I went on www.overstock.com and got it for $22 and that includes shipping. It is right/left hand specific and if I remember right I didn't have to put a lot of pressure down to cut the fabric with this one. Just thought I would share this wonderful item.


Oh by the way it is called the Martelli Ergo 2000 rotary cutter
. Ergo 2000 Right-handed 45 mm Rotary Cutter

1 comment:

Jean said...

Interesting, I have never heard of it. If you can, could you take a picture of your hand using it so we could see how it works? I am serious, I am curious to see this.