Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well I did not get to sew last weekend and I am so disappointed.
I spent all day Saturday with Raychel and it was wonderful. She was able to go shopping, which she loves and then I made her favorite dinner. It was good to see her eat. I left on Sunday to go home to sew and ended up helping Jess and Aaron move into their new place and then ended up bringing Jaxson home with me. I still am not use to having a toddler in the house. Monday came and I helped Jess and Aaron continue to move.
Raychel ended back in the hospital on Monday which I new was going to happen sooner than later. Tomorrow they will be putting in her feeding tube. It will not be like a normal procedure thou for her. I was told this morning that it will done as a operation and will take about 3 hours. They are hoping over the next 2 months of getting nutrition she will get some strength and be able to handle surgery at that time. They have decided that they are going to remove the entire stomach, something they have been trying to avoid but the time has come.
I am excited for this weekend to get here. Mike is not out of town so that means my children will not be so demanding of my time. Of course we will be spending a lot of time at the hospital but it will be both of us which makes it easier to handle. I am hoping to squeeze in some sewing time, maybe early morning.
It is 65 degrees at 4:00 in the afternoon, I think Fall is on it way.

No comments: