Thursday, September 18, 2008

I found a pattern that is going to work for Kris's quilt. It was a picture of a quilt I found in a magazine that had no other information except the name, it was an article on antique quilts. I searched and searched and finally found a larger picture and have figured out how to make it. It is called "Ocean Waves". All I could find out about it is that it is a antique quilt and does not look like there is a lot of information out there on it. I did find another quilt out there that was called the same, but was not the same quilt. I will post a picture on my progress on this one. I am excited to get going on it. We have Ronny's funeral on Saturday but I should have all day Sunday or at least some of the day. I can't wait.

Thanks for the suggestions.

No comments: