Here it is Wednesday and my poor Raychel is still in the hospital. Her whole belly started sticking out last night and so of course they are checking it out. Would hate to send her home with a possible leak. They did a small bowel follow thru and we should know more later. They will be doing xrays through out the night. Hopefully it is just a lot of air that is having trouble moving. If everything is ok she will be coming home on Friday.
I am not sure what I am going to do this weekend. My plans are to go with Mike this weekend. I really want to go see Dawn and Gene, but I will have to wait and see.