Sunday, September 7, 2008

As much as I love my weekends Sundays can be a sad day. The end is near and another week of work. I am hoping to go see Raychel early so I can get home and sew.

My intentions are to get Ellie's quilt loaded and started. When I have machine quilted other quilts in the past it is always the anxiety of, am I going to do a good job? I feel I am good at the piecing part and the fabric choices it is that final step. I think a lot of my problem is I want to be so much better than I am. I know that practice, practice, practice is what is going to make me better but my time is short. I really can't wait until winter when I can take more time off work and really spend some real quality time in my sewing room. My fear is Mike is planning a trip to Arizona that I am not aware of yet.

Till Later

No comments: