Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mike is in Council Bluffs IA and I am hanging out at home helping Raychel get back on her feeding tube. She has been off of it for about 2 weeks now and her body is really taking a toll not getting the nutrition she needs. So here is my plan:

I am going to help Raychel, getting back on the tube feedings takes her body a while to get use to and she is already so weak. Hoping by Monday morning she will have a little color in her checks. She is so protein deficient that her hands and feet are very swollen so hoping that will start going down. This is going to take some time to turn around so will just have to be patient. Have to come up with a natural diuretic for her.

Back in Feb I joined a quilting bee and did February's block and have March and April sitting in my sewing room. I am going to drag my stuff up into the living room and find a place to sit down and work on my blocks. That way Raychel and I can sit and watch movies all day and I can get these 4 blocks done and in the mail on Monday. I can also bring one of my machines up so that I can not have to keep running up and down the stairs to sew. This will be a good day, I will post pictures of my progress.

1 comment:

Tacha said...

Great blocks Cathy! I especially love the Emily Strange one.