Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First of all I go to type and always change the font color and the option is gone. So I went out of Mozilla FireFox which I use for getting on the Internet to Explorer. I had no luck there either so I guess I now type in black. I guess if this is the worse thing that happens to me today life is good.

I got all done sizing up my 4-1/2" blocks. I try to do this all on all my quilts I make but sometimes I try to sneak by without doing it. It is right up there with hand sewing. I got the idea of the pinwheel layout from Moda Bake Shop. I love that website. I am just deciding now if I want the 4 pinwheels to be in the same like colors of if I want to mix it up. The quilt is going to be a lot bigger than this quilt shown and I do have enough fabrics to do either way. I will have to spend my day at work figuring out what I am going to do. They will never know I am thinking about this passion of mine or would it be considered a obsession?

Ok so I finished this post and checked it out and it posted in Green. I am so confused.

No comments: