Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am part of the Cottage Quilting Bee and I have not done well at keeping up. When I got February I did the block and sent it out. As of yesterday I still had March and April. These two months had two people sending out their fabrics so I needed to get busy. This has not been easy for me. I am so use to following someone else’s design so I like that it is forcing me to use my own ideas. Yesterday I did two of them and here they are. I did notice after looking at my pictures that I should maybe spend more of my time washing my floors than sewing and then I thought why would I do that?

1 comment:

Jean said...

These are cute! I have been catching up reading posts. I hope Raychel is getting better...too bad she can't stay off the tube.

I wouldn't worry about the floor, it looks fine to me...course I don't know what color it is supposed to be! lol