Friday, August 22, 2008

Well no babysitting this weekend, but having to move Justin back home. He and his roommate had a falling out and he feels it would be best to move out. His choice. He is going to have to move into the front bedroom which is going to be some work for me. This is the room where Raychel would sleep when she would stay over so I have to clean it out to make room for his stuff. He wanted to move back into his old room but Mike had made that a studio and he has had to move his studio multiple times over the last 10 years and I won't do that to him. Justin will have to do with what is offered to him. I am going to have to figure out something for Raychel when she stays over.

Mike comes home today and has to leave again on Sunday. I am hoping that on Sunday I will be able to sew. I was going to go with him on Labor Day weekend but with Dawn and Gene getting in the motorcycle accident she won't be going so I am going to stay home. This will give me more days to get the house back in some kind of order. It also will give me time to sew.

I have Raychel's quilt ready to be sandwiched. I was going to put it on the quilt frame but I have changed my idea on how I am going to quilt it. I do thou have 2 other quilt tops that I do need to get
loaded and done and I am hoping that this is something I can do next weekend. I really want to work on Kris's quilt I know that she is going to love it.

Later

No comments: