Monday, August 25, 2008










As I was hoping I would finished and delivered Raychel's quilt and for once I delivered. She loved it as I was thinking she would. I had been making quilts for others and I think her and Justin are feeling left out. I did start one for Kris and as soon as that is done I am going to start on one for Justins. I will start looking for fabric now, of course.


I was going to go with Mike this weekend but now that Dawn won't be going due to the motorcycle accident I will be staying home. This will give me a big jump on Kris's quilt. I was thinking the other day that I am not going to make any plans to go anywhere this winter. Mike was making it sound like he would like to go to Karen and Daves and if we were able to get airline tickets at a good price I would be will to go for a Wednesday thru Monday. I want to spend sometime this winter at home.




No comments: