Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yesterday I got the call from Raychel saying that she begged the doctors to let her go home and they finally agreed. I think she needed to get out and have a mental break. She now has to depend on herself for strength to get herself hooked up and get the tube feeding running. She is going to need positive thoughts sent her way.

I have gotten my wall hanging already to start sewing and get it hung on the wall. I already know what I am going to start on next and that is going to be a nice bright quilt for Charlee.

I need to start back on my list of things I wanted to get done around the house. I really wish that might would realize that this is our list and not just mine. He is funny.

Till Later

2 comments:

Amy said...

I will put Raychel in my prayers. stay in touch, Happy Stitching, Amy

Amy said...

Thank you for the comment.