Wednesday, March 17, 2010

 Here is the quilt that I am making for my nephew and his wife as of this coming Saturday.  Yesterday I went to the local fabric store to get the backing and they had their 108" backing on sale so I figured why not.  I really wanted to get it loaded last night so I could quilt it this morning.  I was pressing the backing and opened it up and there was a bunch of ink marks and worse of all a piece of material cut out in the size of 5" x 5".  I was so pissed off.  Of course it was late and the store was closed.  I am tempted to go back return it and go somewhere else to buy my backing.  I'm not sure why someone would put it back on the shelf like that.

2 comments:

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that! Great looking quilt.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like it. It is very graphic. Aren't triangles fun?