Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well I can't believe that it is October 2nd, where has the time gone. On Tuesday I drove to my sister in laws in Willmar, about a 2 hour drive west, to go to a quilting guild meeting that she belongs to. I have been thinking that I would like to join a group but was not sure what they were all about. Her group has 142 people, that is huge. It was fun they had 3 different stations setup that you could go to and learn something different. She said that she really enjoys going and that she has learned so much from all the other quilters. I will look into finding one that is closer to home.

Last Saturday I went to Raychel's to hang out and put here new dining room table and chairs together. Well sitting on the floor all that time really hurt my lower back. I have been to the chiropractor twice this week and will be returning on Friday. I need this to pass, I don't do well be held down from doing things. Hopefully today will be a better day.

Till Later

No comments: