Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Batting

I don't know about other quilters but for as long as I can remember I have always saved my left over batting after taking my quilt off the frame.  I had a pile of it and a couple of months ago i came across this product for fusing pieces of batting together.  I believe that I paid about $8/ea.  This stuff is wonderful and so easy to use.  I could not remember where I had purchased it but when I got an email this morning from Quilt in a Day and it is on sale for $4.50/ea I bought 3 rolls.  If you are interested in buying it it is only on sale until April 24th and then will go back up to $7.99/ea



I was very happy to get this email this morning and wanted to share this with others.

Another big benefit this ship by USPS which most people don't use and I only paid $1.70 for shipping.  How cheap is that?  I don't remember that last time I was offered a cheaper way for shipping.

No comments: