Friday, March 6, 2009

I think my blog is a lot like I quilt. I like to change my blog background often because I get bored with the same old thing. This is also how I quilt. I know there are people that do the same pattern over and over and there is nothing wrong with that. I just get bored and have to do a different type of quilt each time. I know I don't have an attention problem but with that statement you would think.

So I thought I had a month to go before returning to work but got the call yesterday that I am returning next Wednesday. They wanted me to return on Monday but I already have plans. I don't want to go back to work, I love being home. I had a feeling that this was going to get to comfortable being unemployed. How Sad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) I change the background on my blog about once a month or so. Same with the quilts too.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

And a lovely background it is! I change blog headers every so often...but my background is always the same old white. Speaking of, need to change my header soon! Not working is nice...but at least you have a job to go back to. Maybe you could cut down your hours?